Tuesday, June 9, 2009

today is an interesting day..it's been hard to get things done. Yesterday was my son's birthday and all I wanted to do was celebrate his life. There is some chaos in our family at the moment so I wasn't able to do what I wanted. This is so frustrating to me. My husband has been kind of like a single person for about 2/12yrs. He has done some pretty hurtful things. Because of that , my family(I have 6 children)are not wanting to be at my house. I don't know how to fix this and really, I know I can't. Talk about wanting to have control..yikes! So I wait for something to happen..and of course nothing happens! This blog is birthed out of a need to express my feeling about life. I am not really sure how it will come across, but maybe it will get better as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment